Monday, March 5, 2012

Mixtape of the Month; March 2012

Hi, I am not really sure what form this blog will take, but I thought I would start off with this mix tape I recently put together. As always, I am interested in your feedback and I am also looking for NEW music to listen to. Thanks for listening


MIXTAPE


 Side One

  1. Stratford-on-Guy by Liz Phair

  1. Waterfalls by TLC


  1. Paper Bag by Fiona Apple


  1. Smokestack Lightnin’ by Howlin’ Wolf

  1. Kool Thing by Sonic Youth

  1. So What’cha Want? by the Beastie Boys

  1. Precious Things by Tori Amos

  1. Choose Drugs by Juliana Hatfield



 Side Two


  1. Bhang, Bhang I'm a Burnout by the Dum Dum Girls

  1. Thank You by Led Zeppelin

  1. Kiss Me on the Bus by the Replacements

  1. Dawn Can’t Decide by The Lemonheads

  1. Don’t Look Back in Anger by Oasis

  1. Rumour Has It by Adele

  1. It’s Oh So Quiet by Bjork

  1. Boys on the Radio by Hole

    3 comments:

    1. Awesome mix! Some were new to me. Is this in order of your favorite? If not, what is your top 5 on this mix tape?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congrats lil' cuz. My boys love music as well; especially Austin. I will tell them to come aboard to support you and perhaps comment. I will try to keep up and comment when I can..take care.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Nice to see one of my favorite Replacements song in the mix, though my real ultimate favorite is "Talent Show." Some good stuff here--I like the diversity!

      ReplyDelete